Operations and Administration
Administration and Supplies
- Taking responsibility for such duties as Personnel Management, Project Analysis, Investment, Management, Finance Management and Management Services in the Ministry;
Finance and Accounts
Preparation of Nominal Roll for Staff, Public/Political Appointees as well as corps members
Management Information Centre (MIC)
State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA )
- Organize and serve as Secretariat to the Executive Council.
- Produce Executive Council Conclusions, Extracts and Action Points.
- Organize and serve as Secretariat to the State Tenders Board.
- Co-ordinate Bid/Tender Opening Sessions.
- Issuance of Award letters to Contractors and/or Procuring MDAs.
- Ensure Cabinet decisions are translated into government policies and programmes and be effectively monitored that they are appropriately implemented by all MDAs.
- Process and Issue Assets Declaration Clearance to Retirees on Grade Level 14 and above.
- To organize Inauguration Programmes and Swearing in Ceremonies of Cabinet members, High ranking Civil Servant and Political office holders.
- Relate Executive Council decisions to other arms of government to enable them take appropriate actions or decisions.
Security and Special Services
- Allocation of Offices to both Political and Career Officers in the Governor’s Office and its annexes;
- Maintenance of infrastructures in the Governor’s Office and its annexes;
- Rehabilitation and renovation of Offices in the Governor’s Office and buildings under the purview of the Governor’s Office;
- Ensuring a conducive atmosphere for service delivery for both Political and Career Officers in the Governor’s Office;
- Cooperation with other departments in the Governor’s Office to ensure the realization of the vision and mission of the present administration.
- Repair and Maintenance of plumbing installations (such as water closet and wash hand basins) and toilet accessories in the Governor’s Office and its annexes;
- Servicing and maintenance of Generating sets in the Governor’s Office Complex and its annexes;
- Installation and Maintenance of refrigerators and Air-conditioners in the Governor’s Office and its annexes;
- Supervision of projects in the Governor’s Office and its annexes as it relates to mechanical, electrical and architectural works;
- Clearing of emergency electrical faults in the Governor’s Office and its annexes;
- Routine maintenance of fire equipments positioned at various location in the Governor’s Office and its annexes;
- Purchase of electrical consumables for replacement of burnt/damaged electrical fittings;
- Payment of subscription for DSTV in offices of key Government officials in the Governor’s Office;