Projects and some achievements
List of Completed and Ongoing Projects Embarked Upon
- Necessary processes are ongoing to ensure the commencement of the renovation of the Police Post situated within Oyo State Government Secretariat Complex.
Some Projects Implemented to Completion
- On Wednesday, 11th September, 2019 this Government Agency distributed relief materials to the victims of rainstorm disaster of year 2018 in Irepo Local Government Area.
- On Thursday, 12th September, 2019 this Government distributed relief materials to the victims of rainstorm disaster year 2018 in Atisbo Local Government Area.
- On 24th October, 2019 Government embarked on Climatic Change Impacts Sensitization and Advocacy Campaign in Saki Town for all the Local Governments in Saki.
- On 7th November, 2019 Government embarked on Climatic Change Impacts Sensitization and Advocacy Campaign in Ogbomoso South Local Government for all the Local Governments in Ogbomoso.
- On Thursday, 15th January, 2020 Government distributed relief materials to the victims of rainstorm disaster in Asabari Local Council Development Area (LCDA), Kinnikinni, Saki.
NEW SECURITY OUTFIT
Launching of the new security outfit, the Western Nigeria Security Network (WNSN) code named “Operation Amotekun” by Governors in the South West which was hosted by Oyo State Government. The bill establishing the security outfit had also been signed into law by His Excellency, the Executive Governor, Engr. Seyi Makinde (NSE).
SECURITY PATROL VEHICLES
Commissioning and distribution of 100 fully equipped security patrol vehicles to the Security Agencies in the State by His Excellency, the Executive Governor, Engr. Seyi Makinde (NSE).
Procurement of 37 operational vehicles for the newly established Western Nigeria Security Network (Operation Amotekun).
REDUCED CRIME RATE
Reduced crime rate which has brought about relative peace in the State. This is a result of the commitment of the present administration to security issues especially through the provision of security equipment and enhanced welfare of the security personnel.
LIGHT UP PROJECT
The Light Up project of the present administration has greatly assisted in improving security of lives and property of the populace.
Prompt intervention in boundary and border related issues to avert possible breakdown of law and order in border communities in the State.